The Tucson Palooza is a community-wide, high-energy family-friendly event that brings together diverse agencies from across Tucson and Pima County to deliver useful information in a fun, informal setting. It is free to attend and combines the informational force of a resource fair, the festivities of a carnival (including games for the whole family) with live music. It provides an opportunity to continue an open dialogue about who mental health effects and what that means for everyone during Mental Health Awareness Month. The Palooza is designed to reach new audiences and reduce the stigma associated with mental health.
2019 Tucson Palooza
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 9AM-1PM
- Located at University of Arizona Mall
- Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild is scheduled to read a Mental Health Awareness proclamation
- Admission is free.
- Entertainment by local bands.
- Activities for all ages
- Giveaways and games throughout the day.
Tucson Palooza Planning Committee
Pamela Wagner, 520-396-2310