We are always in need of items to support students of the Camp Wellness program:
- arts and craft supplies, magazines
- books, puzzles, Wii© games
- garden items (gloves, tools, water hoses, hose reel, trellis, seeds)
- bike rack (ours was recently stolen)
- fitness equipment (free weights, exercise balls, yoga mats, etc.)
- ink pens, dry erase markers, 3-ring binders
- sports equipment (footballs, soccer balls, etc.)
- tote bags, linen napkins
Please contact Pamela at (520) 396-2310 for additional information about donating non-cash items.
The Health and Wellness Center gratefully accepts outright gifts of cash, by credit card or check, which are tax-deductible in the year given.
- Donate securely online using a credit card by visiting the
- or -
- Write a check payable to University of Arizona Foundation/RISE Health and Wellness Center*
Checks can be mailed to:
UA Dept. of Family and Community Medicine
P.O. Box 245052
Tucson, AZ 85724-5052
*The RISE Health and Wellness Center is part of the University of Arizona. All contributions to the RISE Health and Wellness Center are processed through the University of Arizona Foundation and are tax-deductible subject to the limits allowed by the Internal Revenue Service.
Thank you for your support!