You are unique.
You deserve to be accepted for who you are and to be supported in achieving the goals that matter to you.
Camp Wellness offers:
- An expert team of wellness professionals with lived experience
- Flexible class schedules built to meet your availability
- One-of-a-kind program that is sure to leave you feeling:
- Stress management and meditation
- Exercise and nutrition workshops
- Delicious lunches and interactive cooking skills
- A holistic approach to wellness that will have you feeling your best in no time
So why wait? Join us at Camp Wellness and unlock the magic within yourself today!
There is no cost to you if enrolled with either Arizona Complete Health/AHCCCS or Banner Health Plan/AHCCCS Complete Care.
Specialty Provider referrals can be sent via secure email to email@example.com or faxed to 520-621-6663.
Community Mental Health First Aid Training Opportunity
New class 2/24/24, please register here!
Mental health first aid is:
- Designed to teach individuals how to provide initial support and assistance to someone experiencing a mental health crisis or struggling with a mental health issue
- Similar to traditional first aid for physical health
- Equips people with the knowledge and skills to
- Recognize signs of distress
- Offer appropriate help
- Guide the affected person toward professional care if necessary
- Aims to reduce stigma surrounding mental health and promote early intervention and understanding
- Offered in-person at the RISE Health & Wellness Center in Tucson
The UArizona RISE Health & Wellness Center is administered by Recovery thru Integration, Support & Empowerment (RISE) in the Department of Family and Community Medicine (FCM) at the University of Arizona. It receives AHCCCS funding through Arizona Complete Health Plan and Banner Health Plans. Arizona Complete Health-Complete Care Plan complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.