Each applicant must write an essay for the application. The question asked is, “What are your most important reasons for enrolling to this program? (2-3 paragraphs)." Note: this essay is weighted heavily in the admissions process. Please edit for spelling, grammar, and clarity before submitting. It may be useful to type your response in MS Word, then copy and paste it into the text box.
Each applicant should ensure their contact information entered into the application will be the same used for communications during the program. We will use this application email and phone number to reach you for important updates, class notices, etc.
We encourage all Trainees to follow CDC guidelines and get vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective. Some partner employers may require COVID-19 vaccines to participate in onsite observations and apprenticeship placements.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to commit time to hands-on and classroom learning for 5-10 hours per week for the duration of the program
- Reside in Arizona
- All Trainees will need reliable internet and a computer with web camera. If you do not have access to these resources, please contact us by email when you submit your application. We may be able to assist. All trainings will be held online.
- ACH Form (Optional, for direct deposit)
See Contact Us section for contact information