Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to commit time to hands-on and classroom learning for 5-10 hours per week for the duration of the program
- Reside in Pima or Santa Cruz Counties
- All Trainees will need reliable internet and a computer with web camera. If you do not have access to these resources, please contact us by email when you submit your application. We may be able to assist. All trainings will be held online for 2021.