Dr. Paul completed his Fellowship in Sports Medicine at the Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics in Phoenix; his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Arizona and his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. He is board certified in Family Medicine and has a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine.
Stephen Paul, M.D.
Associate Professor, University of Arizona
Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedics
Staff Physician Campus Health
Coordinator Department of Sports Medicine, Campus Health
Assistant Team Physician, University of Arizona Intercollegiate Athletics
- MD: University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston
- University of Arizona Alvernon Family Medicine Residency
- Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics in Phoenix
- Board Certified in Academy of Family Practitioners
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine