Registration is open for the 13th Annual Arizona Asthma & Allergy Conference: Wheezing and Sneezing in the Desert on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019, at the University of Arizona Phoenix Biomedical Campus. This annual conference, presented by the Arizona Asthma Coalition, provides education and networking for clinicians and anyone who cares for patients living with asthma and allergies.
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 | 7:15 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For the flyer, click here or on the image at upper right.
For updates to this event, including the addition of an agenda and final program, see this link.
- 00 AAC Members—Early Bird – $75.00
- 01 AAC Members – $85.00
- 02 Non-Members—Early Bird – $125.00
- 03 Non-Members – $145.00
- 04 Students—Early Bird (Please Input Your Student ID# and School) – $45.00
- 05 Students (Please Input Your Student ID# and School) – $55.00
- 06 Non-Member + AAC Membership--Early Bird – $115.00
- 07 Non-Member + AAC Membership – $125.00
- 08 Walk-In Registration – $165.00
Arizona Asthma Coalition
As a nonprofit partnership since 1996, AAC has worked together with concerned stakeholders including public health, environmental quality, managed care, education, individual physicians and nurses, hospitals, foundations, families and other colleagues.
FLYER FOR THIS EVENT:
University of Arizona Health Sciences Education Building,
Phoenix Biomedical Campus
435 N. 5th Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85004