These requirements must be completed before person is accepted into the Institute
- Application with the following:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Essay on “Why I want to be an RSS”
- Release of Information (ROI) for the University of Arizona, Workforce Development Program signed and dated by the member.
- Most Current Assessment (last 12 months), signed and dated by BHP. With Diagnosis (Please use ICD-10 coding)
- Service Plan with the following:
Need - Employment
Objective - Learn to cope with stressors of my diagnosis, along with social, communication and workplace skills necessary to gain and maintain employment
Service - Attend University of Arizona (UA), Workforce Development Program (WDP) Institute for Rehabilitation Services (Skills Training & Development H2014 & H2014-HQ) and Support Services (Peer Support H0038 & H0038-HQ)
Frequency - 1-3 times a week or 1-12 times a month. This includes the Institute and WRAP training
Signed by BHP and member
For an ART meeting please call Veronica Lopez 520-621-1642 to schedule.
Once completed, please scan and submit to email@example.com
Please use [secure] mail. Call 520-621-1642 with any questions.