Cenpatico Guidelines for Referral Submission
Integrated Healthcare Recovery Support Specialist Institute (IHRSSI)
These requirements must be completed before person accepted into the Institute
1. Specialty Provider Referral Checklist (Check Rehab/Support boxes)
2. Application (Enter Current Training Site and Date from Flyer)
3. Release of Information (ROI) for the University of Arizona, Workforce Development Program signed and dated by the member.
4. Most Current Assessment with diagnosis (last 12 months), signed and dated by BHP. (Please use ICD-10 coding)
5. Service Plan with the following:
- Need - Employment
- Objective - Learn to cope with stressors of my diagnosis, along with social, communication and workplace skills necessary to gain and maintain employment
- Service - Attend University of Arizona (UA), Workforce Development Program (WDP) Institute for Rehabilitation Services (Skills Training & Development H2014-HQ) and Support Services (Peer Support H0038-HQ)
- Frequency - 1-3 times a week for 6 weeks. This includes the Institute and WRAP training
- Signed by BHP and member
6. Complete Demographic (Most Current a requirement by Arizona Complete Health, formerly Cenpatico)
7. For an ART meeting please call Veronica Lopez 520-621-1642 to schedule.
Once completed, please scan and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use [secure] mail. Call 520-621-1642 with any questions.