- Public Health Dept. (TB/STD Clinic)
- FP rounds at Flagstaff Med Center
- Dental & behavioral health on site
- Satellite clinics in Ashfork, Winslow, Holbrook, St. Johns, Seligman, Springerville, Grand Canyon Village, Kingman, Show Low, and Lake Havasu City
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS program
- 30% Notch Group (sliding scale)
- 30% AHCCS
- 40% other insurance
Growing Community Health Center with underserved focus in Flagstaff and N. AZ. See www.northcountryhealthcare.org
- 8 FPs, 6 FNPs, 3 PAs + 1 Med-Peds, 5 OB-GYNs, 2 CNMs, IMZ
- Inpatient census: 5/day
- Orthopedics - casting
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Broad spectrum of clinical and social services (see flex time)
- 1/2 - 1 day per week in rounds at hospital
- Prenatal ultrasounds
""I enjoyed being able to work one on one with a physician"
"It was a great experience and I would highly encourage any student to do a rotation there regardless of specialty interest or rural vs urban interest."
"The location was fantastic. I wanted to see if Flagstaff (or similar setting) would be the right fit for me in the future. I was really pleased with the city. The staff and physicians were also great at the clinic. They were kind, patient, and I learned a great deal about how I'd like to practice medicine. I learned something from each of their styles, and felt very welcome in the clinic."
"We're a non-profit community health center, so we do everything that walks in the door. We do take a lot of AHCCCS patients, a lot of Medicare patients and everything in between. Cross-cultural sensitivity training is a huge part of what we do."