The Quit & Win! Tobacco Free Living Program is a personalized, medically-supervised program to help smokers and other tobacco users quit tobacco for good. We are committed to giving tobacco users the help and support they need for a tobacco-free life.
Quit & Win features:
- Personalized treatment options
- Health evaluation including medical history and physical exam, laboratory blood work, lung spirometry testing, and carbon monoxide testing
- Individual coaching to over come the challenges to quitting tobacco for good
- Tips on practical strategies and skills to successfully live tobacco-free
- Medications for sophisticated, intensive treatment of nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Relapse prevention program
Quit & Win is available at no cost to all Banner Health Network employees and their dependents.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at (520) 694-1711