We keep hearing, “When do we get to go to Tucson?”
Well, here is your opportunity!
By attending our Retreat in Tucson from July 5-8th you will enjoy:
* Our core principles of Unconditional Acceptance, Healing, Love, & Having Fun!
* Advocacy & Your Legal Rights with Anne Ryan, J.D.
* Health Education with Dr. Kutob
* Developing/updating your Wellness Wheel
* Creating a Wellness Recovery Action Plan
* Learning to cook new healthy recipes, fun physical activities
* Making new friends and participating in an alumni reunion!
Alumni and students who live outside of Pima County are encouraged to register for this retreat by completing a referral with your Cenpatico provider. The deadline for Camp Wellness to receive referrals is June 17th . You will be notified by June 24th if your registration has been accepted. If you are interested in becoming a student, please complete the application on the back of this form.
The Retreat will be held at the UA RISE Health and Wellness Center (1030 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson AZ). Meals, lodging and educational supplies will be provided for qualified attendees. Contact your case manager or recovery coach to complete your referral and arrange transportation.